Hopefully the offended party in cases where the offending party earnestly seeks forgiveness will forgive the offending party and act to reconcile the relationship although the restoration of the marriage is not always required though it may be preferred as both paul and jesus grant permission to divorce. Given recent laws the presbyterian church of brazil published an article stating its position against these themes leaving clear its opposition to both abortion except those performed to save the life of the pregnant and homosexuality. Many years ago john murray wrote an article addressing this subject and arguing against the institution of term eldership here is a summary of murrays arguments against term eldership which was originally printed in the presbyterian guardian and is included as chapter 29 of volume 2 of his collected works
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.